[PATCH] elf/elf.h: Add new 386 and X86_64 relocations from binutils.

Mark Wielaard mjw@redhat.com
Fri Feb 19 20:10:00 GMT 2016


On Sun, Jan 31, 2016 at 12:37:42PM -0500, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> ----- Original Message -----
> > > Em 31 de jan de 2016, às 08:55, Mark Wielaard <mjw@redhat.com> escreveu:
> > > OK, fair enough. I pushed the original change that leaves them out and
> > > only mentions them in the comments as reserved.
> >
> > We are in hard freeze and this patch do not fall in any category we have
> > defined which are allowed in this timeframe (since although this an update
> > from binutils it does not prevent any current functionality).
> > 
> > Please revert and apply when 2.24 opens.
> 
> My apologies. I missed that.
> commit 0f0f4d reverts the addition of these constants.
> I'll apply it again when 2.24 opens.

I pushed this to master now.



More information about the Libc-alpha mailing list