nptl/test-*-printers tests failing

Steve Ellcey sellcey@cavium.com
Fri Dec 16 22:48:00 GMT 2016

Does anyone else get failures for the new nptl/test-*-printers tests?
On aarch64, with the standard sources I get these failures:

FAIL: nptl/test-cond-printers
FAIL: nptl/test-condattr-printers
FAIL: nptl/test-mutex-printers
FAIL: nptl/test-mutexattr-printers
FAIL: nptl/test-rwlock-printers
FAIL: nptl/test-rwlockattr-printers

When I ran the testsuite on x86_64 I got:

UNSUPPORTED: nptl/test-cond-printers
UNSUPPORTED: nptl/test-condattr-printers
UNSUPPORTED: nptl/test-mutex-printers
UNSUPPORTED: nptl/test-mutexattr-printers
UNSUPPORTED: nptl/test-rwlock-printers
UNSUPPORTED: nptl/test-rwlockattr-printers

I looked at the *.out files on my aarch64 system but there is no output
there and the test-result files just say 'original exit status 127'.

Before I dig into this some more I was wondering if anyone else was
seeing these failures or knew what was causing them?

Steve Ellcey
sellcey@caviumnetworks.com