GSoc 2015 man-pages proposal: a parser for glibc feature test macros
Michael Kerrisk (man-pages)
mtk.manpages@gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 06:43:00 GMT 2015
On 19 February 2015 at 23:06, Carlos O'Donell <carlos@redhat.com> wrote:
> On 02/19/2015 02:10 PM, Michael Kerrisk (man-pages) wrote:
>> On 19 February 2015 at 19:42, Carlos O'Donell <carlos@redhat.com> wrote:
>>> On 02/19/2015 01:28 PM, Michael Kerrisk (man-pages) wrote:
>>>>> I would be happy to be a backup mentor.
>>>>
>>>> Thank you, Carlos! Do you by chance have a login on the GSoC system;
>>>> if so, I will add you as a project mentor there.
>>>
>>> Should be carlos@systemhalted.org.
>>
>> The GSoC system seems to think it wants a username, not an email address.
>
> No idea then. How do I make one?
As I understand it, one must login with a google account here:
https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2015
and then create a username.
Cheers,
Michael
--
Michael Kerrisk
Linux man-pages maintainer; http://www.kernel.org/doc/man-pages/
Linux/UNIX System Programming Training: http://man7.org/training/
More information about the Libc-alpha
mailing list