[COMMITTED 0/3] alpha updates

Richard Henderson rth@twiddle.net
Mon Apr 6 17:55:00 GMT 2015

It's apparantly been a while since I've done a build on Alpha.
Catching up with -Werror changes, ulps, and a trivial tweak to
a new test Adhemerval added on Jan 28.

Hopefully I can get some qemu fixes for FP emulation in soon,
so that I can finally test Joseph's soft-fp kernel patches...

r~

Richard Henderson (3):
  alpha: Unconditionally include dl-sysdep.h in sysdep.h
  alpha: Update libm-test-ulps
  math/test-fenvinline: Cast fe_exc to unsigned int before printing

 ChangeLog                        |   8 ++
 math/test-fenvinline.c           |   4 +-
 sysdeps/alpha/fpu/libm-test-ulps | 283 +++++++++++++++++----------------------
 sysdeps/unix/alpha/sysdep.h      |   6 +-

2.1.0