[Patch] Fix __mips16 undef macro warnings.

Joseph S. Myers joseph@codesourcery.com
Tue Apr 29 21:03:00 GMT 2014

On Tue, 29 Apr 2014, Carlos O'Donell wrote:

> Add a large descriptive comment about the use of __mips16
> here and perhaps even talk about __mips32 and __mips64.

I think a large comment about a compiler-defined macro would be completely
out-of-place in this header - in MIPS-specific code, commenting on a test
of __mips16 is just like

  i++; /* Add 1 to i.  */

in generic C code.  You can comment about *why* testing MIPS16 is
relevant, but *what* the test does and *how* it does it are complete plain
and don't need commenting.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com