[PATCH] Use __unused.0 instead of __unused for user visible struct members

Carlos O'Donell carlos@redhat.com
Tue Nov 26 20:52:00 GMT 2013


On 11/26/2013 06:33 AM, Ondřej Bílka wrote:
>> Justin, 
>>
>> Thanks. I've added you to the EditorGroup so you can change
>> the wiki, but given that I've checked in the __block fixes for Clang's
>> -fblock extension I'd already added a paragraph about this. Thus I
>> don't think there is anything else to do but checkin the patch.
>>
>> Ondrej,
>>
>> Would you like to check this in? Otherwise I can do it.
>>
> Sure, I pushed that now. I was occupied by other things last week.

Awesome thanks!

I added this to NEWS:

* The public and private headers no longer use __unused nor __block.  This
  change is to support compiling programs that are derived from BSD sources
  and use __unused internally, and to support compiling with Clang's -fblock
  extension which uses __block.

Cheers,
Carlos.



More information about the Libc-alpha mailing list