Create Linux common <bits/mman-linux.h>

Andreas Jaeger aj@suse.com
Mon Mar 4 15:02:00 GMT 2013


On Monday, March 04, 2013 09:11:53 Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 4:16 PM, Andreas Jaeger <aj@suse.com> wrote:
> > I think the way I created the files - just deleting the common
> > things from it, it should be safe. But I'll double check the diff
> > tomorrow as well.
> > 
> > Anybody else that wants to review this - or how shall we continue?
> 
> I gave it a quick check against the constants I expected to be
> different for each machine and it looks good to me.
> 
> Like I said, the only thing I noticed was the MCL_* duplication
> because one machine has it different, which is why I suggested making
> a canonical file with all the constants, and have each machine
> undefine those which are different.

Let me rearrange the include order and then have an #ifndef MCL_ #define 
there - and then I'll think we're fine for submission,

Andreas
-- 
 Andreas Jaeger aj@{suse.com,opensuse.org} Twitter/Identica: jaegerandi
  SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany
   GF: Jeff Hawn,Jennifer Guild,Felix Imendörffer,HRB16746 (AG Nürnberg)
    GPG fingerprint = 93A3 365E CE47 B889 DF7F  FED1 389A 563C C272 A126



More information about the Libc-alpha mailing list