Update on freeze status of glibc 2.18?

Andreas Jaeger aj@suse.com
Tue Jun 11 06:54:00 GMT 2013


On 06/11/2013 05:29 AM, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> On 11 June 2013 08:05, Carlos O'Donell <carlos@redhat.com> wrote:
>> I don't know that any of those patches, aside from multiarch PPC32
>> support, warrants waiting.
>
> One additional point.
>
> I had done a rebase of the latest upstream master in Fedora rawhide
> last week and the build threw up a few testsuite failures.  Most of
> them seem to be specific to some patches we're carrying in Fedora, but
> I found at least one breakage that may be relevant.  Do such testsuite
> failures qualify as blockers or do we consider them on a case by case
> basis?

Please bring them up here and let's discuss them - without further 
details, I won't say anything regarding blocker ;)

Andreas
-- 
  Andreas Jaeger aj@{suse.com,opensuse.org} Twitter/Identica: jaegerandi
   SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany
    GF: Jeff Hawn,Jennifer Guild,Felix Imendörffer,HRB16746 (AG Nürnberg)
     GPG fingerprint = 93A3 365E CE47 B889 DF7F  FED1 389A 563C C272 A126



More information about the Libc-alpha mailing list