mallopt indentation bug?

Alexandre Oliva aoliva@redhat.com
Wed Sep 5 23:48:00 GMT 2012


On Sep  5, 2012, "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos_odonell@mentor.com> wrote:

>>> +++ b/malloc/malloc.c

> Merge copyright years.

This file had already had them merged.

Others I've just modified hadn't.  Fixed with the second patch below.

> Alexandre, Could you please also fix the indentation for M_MMAP_MAX?

I generally don't like to make gratuitous whitespace changes when not
touching the actual code; they just make merges harder.

Now, since I'm about to touch the code there with one of the proposed
probes, I'm checking this in, and adjusting the probe patch to match.

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: malloc-mallopt-indent-mmap-max.patch
Type: text/x-diff
Size: 538 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://sourceware.org/pipermail/libc-alpha/attachments/20120905/739985a4/attachment.bin>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: malloc-fold-copyrights.patch
Type: text/x-diff
Size: 1540 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://sourceware.org/pipermail/libc-alpha/attachments/20120905/739985a4/attachment-0001.bin>
-------------- next part --------------


-- 
Alexandre Oliva, freedom fighter    http://FSFLA.org/~lxoliva/
You must be the change you wish to see in the world. -- Gandhi
Be Free! -- http://FSFLA.org/   FSF Latin America board member
Free Software Evangelist      Red Hat Brazil Compiler Engineer


More information about the Libc-alpha mailing list