[PATCH] Rewritten list of contributors (manual/contrib.texi) - Please review your own entry!

Alexandre Oliva aoliva@redhat.com
Wed Sep 5 19:29:00 GMT 2012


On May 17, 2012, Andreas Jaeger <aj@suse.de> wrote:

> Here's a rewritten list of contributors to glibc. It contains now an
> alphabetical list of contributors and their contributions (like GCC does
> it).

Thanks.  I noticed a typo in my name back when you posted this, but
fixing it fell through the cracks, mainly because I don't like changing
third party's public statements about myself. :-)

But hey, since I had to fix the typo, and ports are now part of glibc, I
figured I'd list some of my contributions there too.

I wonder if the FR-V port, that IIRC I tried to contribute long ago, is
still relevant.

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: typo-name.patch
Type: text/x-diff
Size: 716 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://sourceware.org/pipermail/libc-alpha/attachments/20120905/79393370/attachment.bin>
-------------- next part --------------


-- 
Alexandre Oliva, freedom fighter    http://FSFLA.org/~lxoliva/
You must be the change you wish to see in the world. -- Gandhi
Be Free! -- http://FSFLA.org/   FSF Latin America board member
Free Software Evangelist      Red Hat Brazil Compiler Engineer


More information about the Libc-alpha mailing list