malloc typo fixes

Jeff Law law@redhat.com
Wed Sep 5 02:30:00 GMT 2012


On 09/04/2012 05:25 PM, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> while working on malloc, I found some typos and inconsistencies in
> comments, fixed with the following patch.  I've pushed it to branch
> lxoliva/malloc-probes-bz742038 along with the other patches that I'm
> posting momentarily.
>
> Ok to install?
>
> for ChangeLog
> from  Alexandre Oliva  <aoliva@redhat.com>
>
> 	* malloc/mcheck.c (mcheck_check_all): Fix typo.
> 	* malloc/memusage.c (mmap): Likewise.
> 	(mmap64, mremap): Likewise.  Adjust name in comment.
Given it's just comment typo fixes, this falls under the trivial bug fix 
changes and is OK to commit & push:


http://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Consensus

Trivial Bug-Fix Changes

     Anyone can commit a trivial patch to fix a spelling or grammatical 
error in a comment or manual. No developer review required. Post the 
patch and ChangeLog to libc-alpha/libc-ports with a short message and 
then push the commit.
jeff



More information about the Libc-alpha mailing list