[PING] [PING] [PATCH][BZ #13950] add commenting notation (%) to FIXME entries to locales for bo_CN and bo_IN

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress@gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 21:54:00 GMT 2012


On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 4:48 PM, Carlos O'Donell
<carlos@systemhalted.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:56 PM, Andreas Jaeger <aj@suse.com> wrote:
>>> I would say the following list is in decreasing order of correctness:
>>>
>>> (1) The correct value.
>>> (2) No value.
>>> (3) "" (blank)
>>> (4) Garbage e.g. "FIXME"
>>
>>
>> In that case, I'll commit Chris' patch tomorrow unless somebody objects...
>
> Could you also file two bugs to fix this correctly by copying the
> values from CLDR?

I had hoped to get a native Tibetan-speaker to make corrections, but
as an alternative, picking up info from CLDR seems like a good idea.
see attached CLDR boxml file.

cjl
Sugar Labs Transaltion Team Coordinator
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: bo.xml
Type: text/xml
Size: 33634 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://sourceware.org/pipermail/libc-alpha/attachments/20121114/c58136bd/attachment.xml>


More information about the Libc-alpha mailing list