[PATCH] Fix the race between atexit() and exit()

Roland McGrath roland@hack.frob.com
Mon Jul 9 16:02:00 GMT 2012


I haven't yet tried to follow the material details of the change.
But there are several pro forma issues with your patch.
The details of what you need to do are probably all mentioned in
	http://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Contribution%20checklist
or the documents it references (and if they aren't, they should be).
So I'll just mention the problems I see without elaboration.

* File in bugzilla, refer to BZ# in ChangeLog.
* ChangeLog entry should mention global/file-level variables renamed and
  introduced, as well functions touched.
* ChangeLog entry should describe changes concretely, not abstractly.
* Comment formatting.
* 'extern' declarations should be in exit.h, not in .c files.
* If a variable is a flag, use bool instead of int.
* "(foo == 1)" (for a flag) => "(foo)"
* Collapse copyright years to single range.


Thanks,
Roland



More information about the Libc-alpha mailing list