glibc-ports-merge branch available for testing

Thomas Schwinge thomas@codesourcery.com
Tue Jul 3 17:11:00 GMT 2012


Hi!

On Tue,  3 Jul 2012 09:23:37 -0700 (PDT), Roland McGrath <roland@hack.frob.com> wrote:
> Instead of fiddling the settings, I just renamed the branch directly in the
> sourceware repo.

You didn't ask for it, but I'm nevertheless confirming that the end
result looks as expected.


I just wondered whether there might be any use in propagating the tags
(and even branches?) from glibc-ports repository to the glibc one, under
a ports/ namespace?  Probably not really.  One revision of glibc-ports
now got added to glibc proper (by importing/merging its development
history), but any old tags as well as branches should stay where they
are, I think.


Grüße,
 Thomas
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 489 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://sourceware.org/pipermail/libc-alpha/attachments/20120703/8e6a08d3/attachment.sig>


More information about the Libc-alpha mailing list