ARM hard-float ABI: add ldconfig flag value

Joseph S. Myers joseph@codesourcery.com
Wed Aug 22 16:13:00 GMT 2012


On Wed, 22 Aug 2012, Steve McIntyre wrote:

> Here's the text that we're planning to add for the next release of the
> "ELF for the ARM Architecture" doc. I hope this covers what you're
> asking for?

Yes, I think this is sufficient.

> There's minor changes to the exact spelling of the new flags
> (s/EABI/ABI/). I'll send an updated patch with that change and
> whatever coding style issues you'd like fixed, just let me know
> please.

I don't know exactly what coding style issues Roland had in mind.  Apart 
from the spaces in function / macro calls that I already mentioned, I 
wouldn't use a space after "!" (but there's nothing specific in the GNU 
Coding Standards on that point, though for GCC avoiding space after "!" is 
a documented convention).

-- 
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com



More information about the Libc-alpha mailing list