[BZ #7064] Put vm86 into libc.a

Andreas Jaeger aj@suse.com
Sat Apr 21 18:34:00 GMT 2012


On 04/21/2012 05:16 PM, Nix wrote:
> On 20 Apr 2012, Mike Frysinger spake thusly:
>
>>
>> On Friday 20 April 2012 15:18:26 Andreas Jaeger wrote:
>>> 2008-12-03  Nix<nix@esperi.org.uk>
>>
>> i guess asking for an actual name is too much.  for a small patch like this,
>> not a big deal, but it would be with larger changes + FSF copyright
>> assignment.
>
> Oh, hell, sorry. Automatic Emacs $NAME addition strikes again. :)
>
> Since I rerolled the patch recently, and will almost certainly reroll it
> again before it goes in, when I do that I'll update the changelog date
> and use Nick Alcock<nick.alcock@oracle.com>  instead (I couldn't have
> done that in 2008, but since then I've switched employer, and
> toolchainery has landed in my job description.)

I'll update the ChangeLog entry for the vm86 change now,

Andreas
-- 
  Andreas Jaeger aj@{suse.com,opensuse.org} Twitter/Identica: jaegerandi
   SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany
    GF: Jeff Hawn,Jennifer Guild,Felix Imendörffer,HRB16746 (AG Nürnberg)
     GPG fingerprint = 93A3 365E CE47 B889 DF7F  FED1 389A 563C C272 A126



More information about the Libc-alpha mailing list