Merging the FSF and Sourceware GLIBC websites.
Karl Berry
karl@freefriends.org
Mon May 30 23:32:00 GMT 2011
Hi Carlos,
If you are not interested in updating the online copy of the manual,
I am fine with continuing to do so. I am also fine with giving it up.
Do you have a preference?
Would it be possible to have you document on the glibc wiki, in broad
strokes, the process you follow to update the manuals?
"Website Maintenance"
http://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Website%20Maintenance
That seems logical to do in any case, and I will. I'm going to be
offline most of this week, but I will get to it as soon as I can.
Looking at that web page now:
- typo: svannah -> savannah
- Stale info:
Update is delayed by a script that makes things live.
That is no longer the case, to my knowledge. (Thankfully.)
And one comment:
> As of 2011-01-31 the plan is to merge the websites into a single
> website hosted on savannah.gnu.org
I'm very glad to read this!
Thanks,
karl
More information about the Libc-alpha
mailing list