glibc 2.13
Mike Frysinger
vapier@gentoo.org
Tue Jan 25 08:09:00 GMT 2011
On Monday, January 24, 2011 10:19:11 Petr Baudis wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 11:39:05PM -0500, Ulrich Drepper wrote:
> > I've tagged the tree for the 2.13 release. Today I added mainly
> > little things, definitions for recent kernels and the new-ear
> > copyright work. I have a couple of other patches but they are too
> > risky just now. I'll check them in right after the 2.13 branch is
> > created. This also includes the RPC deprecation work.
>
> Thank you for the release!
>
> Does anyone have unusually large interest in 2.13 stable? If so, I
> will happily keep to just 2.11 since right now, I do not expect to use
> 2.13 in any of my distribution branches. However, if noone steps up in
> the next few days, I will be happy to start maintaining 2.13 (though
> perhaps not as intensively as 2.11).
once there are tarballs, i plan on adding it to Gentoo ... and any bugs we
hit, i'm sure i'll complain/post patches ;).
-mike
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
URL: <http://sourceware.org/pipermail/libc-alpha/attachments/20110125/43fb88f7/attachment.sig>
More information about the Libc-alpha
mailing list