m32r-linux add-on ports of glibc

Kazuhiro Inaoka inaoka.kazuhiro@renesas.com
Tue Oct 26 01:29:00 GMT 2004


Hi Roland,

Soory again,
Did it mistake to send possibly e-mail for you.
I will stop posting a giant patch.
I will report by the following site.
http://www.linux-m32r.org/

> Have you done the FSF copyright assignment?
Yes, I have. It's for glibc.
I received it at 9 Feb. 2004.

Thanks,

Kazuhiro Inaoka

Roland McGrath wrote:
>>I tried again to use 'ports' for m32r targets.
>>This is a patch for it.
> 
> 
> Please, please, please, stop posting your giant patch over and over again.
> It is never going to be looked at this way.  If your port works as an
> add-on, that's great.  I'm glad to hear it.  It is a fine thing to post
> here saying where it is available.  Have you done the FSF copyright assignment?
> 



More information about the Libc-alpha mailing list