[patch] Matsushita AM33/2.0 port

Alexandre Oliva aoliva@redhat.com
Mon Jun 28 07:28:00 GMT 2004


On Jun 24, 2004, Roland McGrath <roland@redhat.com> wrote:

> This is even more obfuscation of where to find the code.  If we do this, I
> think we should go with the convention of putting nptl code in the
> unadorned myport/sysdeps/... dir and linuxthreads files in
> myport/sysdeps/.../linuxthreads

--enable-add-ons=am33,linuxthreads wasn't enough to get
am33/sysdeps/.../linuxthreads added to the search dirs.  Adding a
linuxthreads Implies to linuxthreads/sysdeps didn't add them either.
Am I missing anything?


I've managed to get around all of the other issues.  I enclose two
patches below, plus the rest of the now-drop-in am33 port.  Ok to
install the patches?

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: drop-in-ports.patch
Type: text/x-patch
Size: 3727 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://sourceware.org/pipermail/libc-alpha/attachments/20040628/45ee1799/attachment.bin>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: glibc-am33-elf-h.patch
Type: text/x-patch
Size: 2021 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://sourceware.org/pipermail/libc-alpha/attachments/20040628/45ee1799/attachment-0001.bin>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: am33-drop-in-port.tar.bz2
Type: application/x-bzip2
Size: 22854 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://sourceware.org/pipermail/libc-alpha/attachments/20040628/45ee1799/attachment.bz2>
-------------- next part --------------

-- 
Alexandre Oliva             http://www.ic.unicamp.br/~oliva/
Red Hat Compiler Engineer   aoliva@{redhat.com, gcc.gnu.org}
Free Software Evangelist  oliva@{lsd.ic.unicamp.br, gnu.org}


More information about the Libc-alpha mailing list