__libc symbols
Loic Domaigne
loic-dev@gmx.net
Tue Dec 7 10:44:00 GMT 2004
Hello Roland!
> Define your own functions by these names in your own library, and have
> applications link against that.
[snip]
> You can use dlsym, RTLD_NEXT to find the original libc functions to call
> rather than calling __libc_*.
I just followed your advises... It works like a charm!!!
The whole DCE/RPC base 1.1 (200 Kloc) compiled cleanly. And anything seems
to works fine (so far)!!
Thanks a lot Roland. Though I knew about /dlsym()/ and how symbols work, I
didn't had connected the things together. Inexperience, I guess ;-)
And the sugar: now I have a somewhat more 'portable' DCEthreads library.
Cool, I won't have to make a fix each new glibc release :-D
Again, many, many thanks.
Cheers,
Loic.
--
--
// Sender address goes to /dev/null (!!)
// Use my 32/64 bits, ANSI C89, compliant email-address instead:
unsigned y[]=
{0,34432,26811,16721,41866,63119,61007,48155,26147,10986};
void x(z){putchar(z);}; unsigned t;
main(i){if(i<10){t=(y[i]*47560)%65521;x(t>>8);x(t&255);main(++i);}}
GMX ProMail mit bestem Virenschutz http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail
+++ Empfehlung der Redaktion +++ Internet Professionell 10/04 +++
More information about the Libc-alpha
mailing list