CVS source fail to build in Debian/Sid
Petter Reinholdtsen
pere@hungry.com
Thu Apr 17 10:08:00 GMT 2003
[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> Any ideas to what I do wrong?
I got this compiling by adding two dummy functions:
--- system.c.~1.2.~ Sun Mar 16 00:43:51 2003
+++ system.c Thu Apr 17 11:30:17 2003
@@ -49,6 +49,9 @@
/* Linux has waitpid(), so override the generic unix version. */
#include <sysdeps/posix/system.c>
+/* Hack to get this source compiling without a thread library */
+int quit(void) { return -1; }
+int intr(void) { return -1; }
/* The cancellation handler. */
static void
This got it compiling a bit further, until I ran into a compile error
in elf/dl-support.c. Here I belive there is a simple typo, introduced
2002-12-06. Removing the extra command adding semicolon at the end of
the line get this file compiling:
--- dl-support.c.~1.69.~ Thu Apr 17 00:07:42 2003
+++ dl-support.c Thu Apr 17 11:59:39 2003
@@ -138,7 +138,7 @@
This must be a recursive lock since the initializer function of
the loaded object might as well require a call to this function.
At this time it is not anymore a problem to modify the tables. */
-__rtld_lock_define_initialized_recursive (, _dl_load_lock)
+__rtld_lock_define_initialized_recursive (_dl_load_lock);
#ifdef HAVE_AUX_VECTOR
After these changes it gets to the linking of iconv/iconvconfig, where
it fails because 'errno' is missing. Hm, I guess I need the thread
library after all. :(
More information about the Libc-alpha
mailing list