fourth test release: 2.2.94

Ulrich Drepper drepper@redhat.com
Thu Sep 19 09:41:00 GMT 2002


-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

I've uploaded

   glibc-2.2.94.tar.bz2
   glibc-linuxthreads-2.2.94.tar.bz2
   glibc-2.2.93-2.2.94.diff.bz2

to

   ftp://sources.redhat.com/sourceware/ftp/anonftp/pub/glibc/snapshots


The patch looks big put this is mainly due to the addition of the PPC64 
port and some translations.  The rest is really only stablization and 
we're progressing nicely.  I think that if no big problems are reported 
we can see a release within a week or two.

As usual, please report all when you tried the test release and yes, I 
consider this release stable enough for common use (after you verified 
the test suite succesfully ran).  Send reports as usual to

   libc-alpha@sources.redhat.com

- -- 
- ---------------.                          ,-.   1325 Chesapeake Terrace
Ulrich Drepper  \    ,-------------------'   \  Sunnyvale, CA 94089 USA
Red Hat          `--' drepper at redhat.com   `------------------------
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.7 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org

iD8DBQE9if5B2ijCOnn/RHQRAsW+AKCWCZ5Na3u1poaWv/J2MLxnbIlQAACfZ4qt
GvLZQHV5xR/nGeet0D+16PY=
=cs2t
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----



More information about the Libc-alpha mailing list