need help understanding header file organization
george anzinger
george@mvista.com
Wed Mar 6 17:11:00 GMT 2002
The header file that ends up in /usr/include/bits/syscall.h has a
comment in it:
/* Generated at libc build time from kernel syscall list. */
I am trying to find this file in the source AND most especially, where
it is built, i.e. the make file/ script that does it.
I am attempting to add the system call stubs for posix timers to the
library. I have set it up so the stubs replace the library routines
conditioned on the __NR_<call name> being defined. I think I have this
under control, BUT...
The system calls have need of slightly different defines for some of the
CLOCK_ and other constants in the header files. One way of doing this
is to condition the values again on __NR_<call name> being defined. Is
this a "ok" way to do this or is there some other preferred method.
--
George george@mvista.com
High-res-timers: http://sourceforge.net/projects/high-res-timers/
Real time sched: http://sourceforge.net/projects/rtsched/
More information about the Libc-alpha
mailing list