Alpha, S390 on 2.2.5pre1

Ulrich Drepper drepper@redhat.com
Thu Jan 17 15:05:00 GMT 2002


"Martin Schwidefsky" <schwidefsky@de.ibm.com> writes:

> Ok, ChangeLog and Patch follow. This time I attach a copy of the
> ChangeLog since I suspect that Lotus Bloates is stealing my tabs...

Yes, this seems to be the case.  A tab gets converted to five spaces.
I've applied the patch.

> Uli Weigand with his gcc 3.1 experiments found another one. make
> tests failed for elf/filter because libgcc_s.so could not be
> found. The reason is that the link rule for filtmod1.so misses
> $(static-libgcc).

This shouldn't happen.  filtmod1 is build using the build-module macro
which is defined using the build-module-helper macro which in turn
uses static-libgcc.  There must be something else wrong (in anything).
I haven't seen problems on x86.

-- 
---------------.                          ,-.   1325 Chesapeake Terrace
Ulrich Drepper  \    ,-------------------'   \  Sunnyvale, CA 94089 USA
Red Hat          `--' drepper at redhat.com   `------------------------



More information about the Libc-alpha mailing list