Where I could find the binary package of glic-2.1 for different p latforms?

Andreas Jaeger aj@suse.de
Thu Mar 29 20:52:00 GMT 2001


Steven Kuang <Steven.Kuang@tecsys.com> writes:

> Hi,
> 
> Could someone give me info on how to find out the binary packages of gnu
> glibc-2.1 for different platforms? I know I could download the source

We don't have binary packages.

> packages from a lot of mirror sites and www.gnu.org.( I don't have machine
> and time to build it from source code so I need the binary one.) But I could
> not find the binary packages which is ready to install on HP-UX-10.20,
> AIX,UNIXW,SCO II and SUN Solaris.

Those platforms are not supported with 2.1.  The latest release of glibc works
on Hurd, Linux, AIX (for details check the documentation),

Andreas
-- 
 Andreas Jaeger
  SuSE Labs aj@suse.de
   private aj@arthur.inka.de
    http://www.suse.de/~aj



More information about the Libc-alpha mailing list