[Bug default/31279] abidiff crashes while analyzing libgstqsv.so 1.22.8

dodji at redhat dot com sourceware-bugzilla@sourceware.org
Wed Jan 24 11:04:19 GMT 2024


https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=31279

dodji at redhat dot com changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Last reconfirmed|                            |2024-01-24
             Status|UNCONFIRMED                 |WAITING
     Ever confirmed|0                           |1

--- Comment #4 from dodji at redhat dot com ---
Hello,

Thank you for reporting this problem.

I have tried to reproduce it, but I think there are two missing debug info
files that should be located at
../../../../dwz/components/gstreamer-plugins-bad.bst/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu.

These debug info files are produced by the DWARF compression tool named "dwz". 
You should have one such file for each of the libgstqv.so file you provided.

Could you please provide these missing debuginfo files too, so that I can
reproduce and hopefully debug the problem?

Thank you in advance and sorry for the inconvenience.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.


More information about the Libabigail mailing list