parameters not working?

Per Bothner per@bothner.com
Wed May 14 16:07:00 GMT 2014

On 05/14/2014 02:32 AM, mikel evins wrote:

> Yep; it works. I discovered my mistake. The failing parameter definition was in a file named
> client.scm that had a define-simple-class for a class named <client>. Turns out that's a bad idea.
> Changing the name of the class fixed the problem.

That's best.  If you do want to have the "module class" and a class defined by define-simple-class
have the same name (i.e. be the same class) then I recommend using:
   (module-static 'init-run)
so the module initialization gets done in the class initializer.

http://www.gnu.org/software/kawa/Module-classes.html