LOOP (was: GSOC | Extending Common Lisp support)
Jamison Hope
jrh@theptrgroup.com
Wed Jun 6 19:02:00 GMT 2012
On Jun 6, 2012, at 1:39 PM, Charles Turner wrote:
> On 6 June 2012 10:37, Helmut Eller <eller.helmut@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Apropos LOOP: a while ago I wrote a loop macro in Kawa/Scheme:
>> https://github.com/ellerh/kloop
>
> Gah, I wish I could use this, but I've spent today just trying to
> figure out what the various
>
> "call to unnamed procedure has too many arguments (2; must be 0)"
>
> are actually telling me (sometimes the warning seems completely wrong,
> and I get differing results with and without -f it seems), and the
> various "warning - no use of GS.XXXX" are referring to. IIUC, these
> are identifiers created during hygienic expansion, but I can't figure
> how why they're being generated (is this the bug you allude to?). I
> tried to figure this out using EXPAND from 'syntax-utils; while I may
> have grown some extra hairs on my chest (and a few gray ones on my
> head), I still don't know why those warnings are being generated.
GS.XXXX is the format of symbols generated via gentemp. Other than that,
I don't think I can help; I've never used Helmut's LOOP.
> :-( Charles.
--
Jamison Hope
The PTR Group
www.theptrgroup.com
More information about the Kawa
mailing list