GSOC | Extending Common Lisp support

Per Bothner per@bothner.com
Mon Apr 30 01:36:00 GMT 2012


On 04/28/2012 05:10 PM, Charles Turner wrote:
> The transliteration is complete. I haven't tested it yet, but at least
> I don't have any compiler warnings or errors. I'm going to focus on
> refactoring the getNamedType stuff (which depends on quite a lot of
> other stuff in SchemeCompilation, as well the checkDefaultBinding
> method, which also needs refactoring. My svn diff is getting rather
> large, so after the refactoring, would it be prudent to try and merge
> some of this stuff in?

Probably.  Though it is possible I might want to hold off until after
I get 1.12 out (it will happen, I promise).  It depends on how obvious
and simple the changes are, especially to non-CommonLisp-specific code.
-- 
	--Per Bothner
per@bothner.com   http://per.bothner.com/



More information about the Kawa mailing list