getting close to Kawa 1.12
Jamison Hope
jrh@theptrgroup.com
Sun Feb 5 04:48:00 GMT 2012
On Feb 4, 2012, at 12:35 AM, Per Bothner wrote:
> On 02/03/2012 08:20 AM, Jamison Hope wrote:
>> My possibly-significant local changes consist of:
>>
>> implementing bridge methods
>> ? testsuite/bridge.scm
>> M 7156 gnu/expr/ClassExp.java
>
> OK, I found the patches, but there were multiple
> messages back and forth, so to be safe could you re-send
> the latest version of the patch and test?
Attached.
>
>> a fix to make srfi13's string-contains work
>> M 7156 gnu/kawa/slib/srfi13.scm
>
> I'm not sure what the correct patch is; it seems your
> original patch (before checking on the srfi-13 mailing list)
> was wrong, and it's unclear what we should do
Well, it was only wrong in the sense that our implementation of the
let-optionals* macro does not entirely conform to Olin's (since I
wrote it without knowing where to find an actual specification for
it). The patch did lead to correct behavior of string-contains, though.
In the long run, I'd like to just rewrite srfi-13 to use Kawa's
#!optional form and drop the macro altogether, but I haven't had a
chance to work on that.
For now, I went back and changed let-optionals*. The attached version
should work (at least it does in my limited testing -- anyone who
would like to submit actual test cases should feel free to do so).
>> an optimization to SetExp so that fields with ConstantValue
>> attributes
>> (define-constant) aren't needlessly re-initialized in clinit
>> M 7156 gnu/expr/SetExp.java
>
> I checked in the fix for this.
Excellent.
Look these over and let me know if I should make any other changes,
and then I can write ChangeLog entries for them.
-Jamie
--
Jamison Hope
The PTR Group
www.theptrgroup.com
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: bridge.patch
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 4408 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://sourceware.org/pipermail/kawa/attachments/20120205/6a93fa25/attachment.obj>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: bridge.scm
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 4741 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://sourceware.org/pipermail/kawa/attachments/20120205/6a93fa25/attachment-0001.obj>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: srfi13.patch
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 1127 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://sourceware.org/pipermail/kawa/attachments/20120205/6a93fa25/attachment-0002.obj>
More information about the Kawa
mailing list