Full continuations with heap-based program stack?

Per Bothner per@bothner.com
Wed Sep 14 07:47:00 GMT 2011

On Tue 13 Sep 2011 11:50:05 PM PDT, Denis Washington wrote:
> Am 13.09.2011 07:52, schrieb Denis Washington:
>> A more practical question: what would be the best way to add such a CPS
>> transformation pass into the Kawa code base? Putting into Transformer? I
>> didn't find any explicit notion of "passes" in the code yet.
>
> Any hints regarding the above?

ExpWalker

To be a little less minimally hintful:  if you look in
Compilation#walkModule you'll see
four calls to various code transformation classes - these all extends
ExpWalker.
walkModule is probably a good place call a CPS transformer.  I'm
thinking just after
InlineCall may be the best bet, but that depends on what the
CPS-transformer does.
(The old code does it at the code-generation stage - some combination
may work best.)