Kawa docs in PS or PDF

Per Bothner per@bothner.com
Wed Nov 5 17:00:00 GMT 2003

Stuart Clayman wrote:

> Does anyone have a version of the 1.7 docs in PS or PDF.
> I can't see it on the web site.

I know where it *should* be ...  The kawa-doc-1.7.tar.gz file contains
generated (redundant) version of the documentation, including html files
of the manual.  However, it doesn't include a pdf file.  I'll add that
for the next release.

> I don't have enough resouces for a tex installation
> to convert the kawa.texi file.

Fry's and walmart.com have $200 Windows-less PCs with GNU/Linux
preloaded.  They probabably don't have TeX preloaded, but they certainly
have more than enough resources to run TeX.

Admittedly, sometimes it may be difficult to come up with the $200+, not
to mention the space and admin time a computer need.