testsuite/gdb.gdbtk

Denis PILAT denis.pilat@st.com
Fri Sep 12 14:20:00 GMT 2008


I forgot to ping you about this patch.
-- 
Denis


>
> About patches, would somebody accept the following one that avoid 
> having an error when TCL_LIBRARY variable is not set ?
> Thanks,
>
> -- 
> Denis
>
> 2008-04-23  Denis Pilat  <denis.pilat@st.com>
>
>     * insight-support.exp (gdbtk_start): test TCL_LIBRARY env. variable
>       before being unset.
>
>
> Index: insight-support.exp
> ===================================================================
> RCS file: /cvs/src/src/gdb/testsuite/gdb.gdbtk/insight-support.exp,v
> retrieving revision 1.2
> diff -u -p -r1.2 insight-support.exp
> --- insight-support.exp 8 Feb 2007 17:12:50 -0000       1.2
> +++ insight-support.exp 23 Apr 2008 11:05:58 -0000
> @@ -98,8 +98,9 @@ proc gdbtk_start {test} {
>   set env(SRCDIR) $abs_srcdir
>   set env(GDBTK_VERBOSE) 1
>   set env(GDBTK_LOGFILE) [to_tcl_path [file join $objdir gdb.log]]
> -  unset -nocomplain env(TCL_LIBRARY)
> -
> +  if {[info exists env(TCL_LIBRARY)]} {
> +    unset -nocomplain env(TCL_LIBRARY)
> +  }
>   set err [catch {exec $INSIGHT -nx -q --tclcommand=$test} res]
>   if { $err } {
>     perror "Execing $INSIGHT failed: $res"
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:
>> On Tue, 22 Apr 2008, Denis PILAT wrote:
>>
>>  
>>> I'm wondering why this directory is not delivered within insight 
>>> distribution.
>>> Is there anybody who knows if this testsuite is maintained and 
>>> working well ?
>>>     
>>
>>  It mostly worked for me for the mipsisa32-sde-elf target and the
>> mips-sim-sde32 target board the last time I tried -- that's a
>> configuration using the GNU simulator.  There may have been two or three
>> failures which I had no time to investigate unfortunately, but the
>> majority of tests passed.  I have no access to that configuration 
>> anymore,
>> but I hope that sounds encouraging to you.  As to maintenance, I 
>> would not
>> call that very active, but I am sure if you find a bug and prepare a fix
>> which you will post here, it will be gladly accepted. :-)
>>
>>   Maciej
>>
>>   
>



More information about the Insight mailing list