[PATCH/libgui] Fix cygwin build woes

Dave Korn dave.korn@artimi.com
Wed Aug 6 09:28:00 GMT 2008


Christopher Faylor wrote on 05 August 2008 21:52:

> On Tue, Aug 05, 2008 at 06:04:32PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
>> Christopher Faylor wrote on 05 August 2008 16:01:
>> 
>>   [ snip ]
>> 
>>  Once I've got gcc4 and setup.exe under control, I'll volunteer some time
>> and attention toward helping with insight.
>> 
>>  I really quite like the look-and-feel of the current insight, and the
>> independence from X, and I'd be willing to take a look at the tk/tcl/etc
>> "hybrid monsters" with a view to modernising them (refresh relative to
>> upstream sources) and making them build and run good for both cygwin and
>> mingw on windows, if that turns out to be possible.
> 
> I see that you've volunteered to help out with insight.

  What are ya, Clippy now?

<g>


    cheers,
      DaveK
-- 
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....



More information about the Insight mailing list