GDB-insight build errors

Maciej W. Rozycki macro@linux-mips.org
Wed Aug 1 12:28:00 GMT 2007


On Wed, 1 Aug 2007, ariga masahiro wrote:

> I installed ncurses like next.
> $ tar zxvf ncurses-5.6.tar.gz
> $ cd ncurses-5.6
> $ ./configure --with-shared --without-ada
> $ make
> $ make install
> The reason of "--without-ada" is that there happened Ada sample compile error.

 FYI, you could have installed the relevant Cygwin package instead.

> After that I tried first job,that is install insight6.6.
> I usesd the same-first-time commands.
> $ cd build-insight
> $ /home/username/insight-6.6/configure --target=sh-elf
> $ make all install 2>&1 | tee insight-make.log

 It looks like some SH-specific BFD configuration problem -- I cannot help 
you with that, but as this happens with sim, you may try asking at the gdb 
mailing list (cc-ing binutils as this is the canonical source of the BFD 
library).

  Maciej



More information about the Insight mailing list