not able to finish configuring insight 5.1.1 on cygwin

vadraj kulkarni vadiraj_kulkarni@lycos.com
Fri May 30 07:26:00 GMT 2003


Hello Keith,
As i had written inthe previous mail, i am trying to build insight on cygwin. I have installed cygwin-special.
gcc -v is 3.2 (pre-release)
gdb -v is GNU gdb 2003-03-03-cvs
ld -v is GNU ld version 2.10 (with BFD 2.10)

I have downloaded insight-5.1.1 from mirrors.rcn.net which is one of the offcial mirror site of insight. Unfortunately "configure" is not getting completed. I have enclosed the log file. As u suggested "strace",  i am not able to run strace ../insight-5.1.1/configure command. It returns error 193.



Please try to help me in this regard. Waiting for early response.

thanks
vadiraj





____________________________________________________________
Get advanced SPAM filtering on Webmail or POP Mail ... Get Lycos Mail!
http://login.mail.lycos.com/r/referral?aid=27005
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: insight.log
Type: application/x-unknown-content-type-log_auto_file
Size: 10121 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://sourceware.org/pipermail/insight/attachments/20030530/73204434/attachment.bin>


More information about the Insight mailing list