symbol with in disassembly window

Duane Ellis duane_ellis@franklin.com
Fri Jan 4 13:41:00 GMT 2002


In the insight source window - when showing dissassembly is there a
prefered way to limit the symbol width? Or a planned way?

The problem [cosmetic, but really bad] occurs when you have a C++
function with many parameters and a long name, there ain't no screen
wide enough.

ie: A GDB set command, or a TK variable instead?

What I did before was an arbitary hack (set/unset a global variable
dynamically while building the screen), I'm looking for a better
suggestion.  Or is something like this in the works?

-Duane.

FYI - I'm updating my custom port of Insight (based on the 19991108
snapshot) for a custom RISC CPU and eBook platform you may have seen
it:

     http://www.franklin.com/ebookman

It's working - partly - and I'm working though a list of problems



More information about the Insight mailing list