cant build insight5.0 : storage size unknown
Antoine PERNIN
a_pernin@hotmail.com
Wed May 9 09:08:00 GMT 2001
Keith,
Effectively, i'm using the release of insight5.0, that can be found on
numerous ftp servers,
Else :
gcc 2.95.3 compiled successfully for an arm target
binutils 2.10.1 compiled successfully for an arm target
Mandrake 8.0
Cygwin 1.3.1
If you say so, I will try using the cvs sources...
Thanks
>From: Keith Seitz <keiths@cygnus.com>
>To: Antoine PERNIN <a_pernin@hotmail.com>
>CC: <insight@sources.redhat.com>
>Subject: Re: cant build insight5.0 : storage size unknown
>Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 08:43:06 -0700 (PDT)
>
>On Wed, 9 May 2001, Antoine PERNIN wrote:
>
> > I have a new problem building insight 50, this time under Linux... (I m
> > trying to compile under cygwin & linux)
>
>I think you are using something very broken. At the request of others, I
>have built arm-elf-gdb at least four times on both cygwin and linux and I
>never had a problem.
>
>Are you using a snapshot? I would discourage you from using the "release".
>The snapshots are, in general, much more reliable.
>
>What version of linux (redhat 6,7, suse, debian, etc)? What version of
>gcc?
>
>Keith
>
>
_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com .
More information about the Insight
mailing list