Recent changes and error messages in the Debug Window on startup
Fernando Nasser
fnasser@cygnus.com
Tue Apr 17 09:09:00 GMT 2001
I still don't know exactly which of the latest changes caused this, but after I updated my sources I stated to see the following errors showing up in the Debug Window (I am debugging gdb with gdb):
1) In the method SrcWin::point_to_main this line:
set src [lindex [ManagedWin::find SrcWin] 0]
results in src being set to "" and the line
$src location BROWSE_TAG [list $linespec]
causes an error
This was not happening before I did the cvs update.
2) In gdbtk_tcl_readline_end I am getting a "no such element in array" when it tries to:
unset gdbtk_state(readlineActive)
This is also new.
If anyone has any ideas of what has caused it and can save me some debugging time I would appreciate.
Thanks.
Fernando
--
Fernando Nasser
Red Hat - Toronto E-Mail: fnasser@redhat.com
2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300
Toronto, Ontario M4P 2C9
More information about the Insight
mailing list