Problems making Insight work

Andrew Cagney ac131313@cygnus.com
Wed Feb 9 00:32:00 GMT 2000


Andreas Kuepper wrote:
> 
> Hi there,
> 
> my name is Andreas Kuepper and I am a Student of Napier University
> Edinburgh/UK.
> Within a huge coursework I have to work on debugging embedded systems( PC
> 104).
> My system is a Windows 98 host system and a 80386 target system.
> 
> 1. Is Insight a standalone tool or do I need another basis for it,like
> e.g. Cygwin?

You need cygwin.dll.  Given that you are getting the message below I
suspect that it installed on your system.

> 2. I have installed Insight on the Windows 98 host system and a debugging
> stub is existing on the target system. The Insight tool is not able to work
> on my systems and there are error messages like e.g. ERROR: bad window path
> name "::.regwin().regwin"

Sorry here, I don't know.

	Andrew


More information about the Insight mailing list