followup to problem report 17
John A. Turner
turner@blueskystudios.com
Fri Jan 28 06:58:00 GMT 2000
>>>>> "KB" == Kevin Buettner <kevinb@cygnus.com> writes:
KB> To the best of my knowledge, the gnats database is used. (OTOH, I
KB> know very little about this database, so I could be wrong.)
KB> Anyway, the reports sent to it don't show up in my mailbox, so I
KB> didn't even know that you'd submitted a bug report.
except that (and I'm really not trying to be a jerk...) my msg to the
list started:
JAT> I recently submitted problem report 17 via gnats.
JAT>
JAT> There doesn't seem to be a way to add followup info via gnats, so
JAT> I'm doing so here.
KB> I know very little about Irix, but on one of our Irix 6.3 machines,
KB> I see the following:
KB>
KB> bash$ ls -l /usr/include/sys/user.h
KB> -r--r--r-- 1 root wheel 11728 Aug 5 1997 /usr/include/sys/user.h
interesting... and I should have looked around on our other Irix
machines, since we do have several flavors at the moment
yep, looks like it was there in 6.2 and 6.3, but disappeared in 6.4
and later, since it's not on any of our 6.4 or 6.5 machines - I don't
know enough about this to suggest a fix, unfortunately
-John
More information about the Insight
mailing list