functions related to the Hurwitz zeta function

Patrick Alken alken@colorado.edu
Tue May 8 19:08:00 GMT 2018

Hello Jerome,

   Sorry for the late reply. Could you prepare a patch against the
latest master branch of the GSL git with your additions? Then I can take
a look to see how this might fit in. It would be best to follow the API
of the existing special functions in GSL as closely as possible.

Thanks,
Patrick