Feedback from GSL folks on libflame 4.0

Robert G. Brown rgb@phy.duke.edu
Tue Feb 23 14:55:00 GMT 2010

On Tue, 23 Feb 2010, Theodore Papadopoulo wrote:

> I'm saying that all the more that I used to be an autotools convinced guy
> (and not very statisfied
> by cmake some time ago), but cmake is progressing rapidly. As said above
> quite a few
> opensource projects adopted it and it is taken into account in many distro
> build system.
>
> I can't believe I'm saying that, but it's true...

Well, when I next have time to mess with it I'll see if I can port my
own major projects to it -- again.  Last time it was a disaster.

I don't suppose they provide an "autotools2cmake" utility, do they?

    rgb

>    All the best,
>
>        Theo.

Duke University Dept. of Physics, Box 90305
Durham, N.C. 27708-0305
Phone: 1-919-660-2567  Fax: 919-660-2525     email:rgb@phy.duke.edu