GSL extension ode-initval2-1.0 released

Tuomo Keskitalo Tuomo.Keskitalo@iki.fi
Sat Jan 2 08:19:00 GMT 2010

Hello,

FYI: I've released version 1.0 of ode-initval2 (ODE solver) extension
library to GSL. Comments are welcome. It's available at

http://iki.fi/tuomo.keskitalo/gsl/ode-initval2/

Compared to GSL 1.13 ode-initval, ode-initval2 includes new Adams and
BDF multistep methods (msadams and msbdf). Implicit steppers rk2imp and
rk4imp have been modified to use Newton iteration, and implicit Euler
method (rk1imp) has been added. Also, a new driver level has been added
to simplify the use of the library.

The main change compared to previous version (ode-initval2-0.9) is in
the interfaces. Now the stepper, evolve and control objects include a
pointer to the driver object, through which they can communicate.

PS. I took down my ode-initval-additions git repository, since I have
not updated it for a while.

Regards,
Tuomo

--