ode-initval implicit solvers and development

Tuomo Keskitalo Tuomo.Keskitalo@iki.fi
Fri May 1 14:05:00 GMT 2009

Hello,

On 03/01/2009 04:37 PM, Tuomo Keskitalo wrote:

> Thereby, I hope to hear your opinion about this development branch. Can
> it be incorporated into GSL, or should it be e.g. an extension library?

I've just merged changes from master and updated ode-initval
documentation etc. I think that my ode-initval branch is about complete,
for now.

What do you think about this? How do we proceed? I don't think that I
will add any new functionality to my branch until I hear about the
continuation.

Best regards,
Tuomo

--