Japanese translation of the reference manual

TOMINAGA Daisuke tominaga@cbrc.jp
Wed Nov 8 09:09:00 GMT 2006

Dear GSL team members,

	I'm a researcher of bioinformatics in Japan, using GSL for
optimization and root finding.
	The GSL is very great and useful for wide area of science, however,
it is not very famous in Japan. To propagate the GSL, I translated
the GSL reference manual into Japanese.

http://www.cbrc.jp/%7Etominaga/translations/gsl/gsl-1.8/index-e.html

	I need comments for the translation. Is someone of the members and
relatives can read the translated manual?

Thanks

P.S.
I'm very happy if a link to my document is put on the GSL web page.
If you are the admin, would you do that?

TOMINAGA Daisuke, Ph. D.
Biological Network team,
Computational Biology Research Center, AIST, Japan
Tel/Fax: +81-3-3599-8080/8081, http://www.cbrc.jp/