unsymmetric eigenvalue problem

James Bergstra james.bergstra@umontreal.ca
Sun May 21 05:17:00 GMT 2006

On Sat, May 20, 2006 at 05:58:49PM -0600, Patrick Alken wrote:
>   I haven't gotten much feedback so far so I hope others will find
> this useful..
Yeah, this discussion list isn't a warm fuzzy support group.  No comments could
mean anything from impeccable to irrelevent.  While personally, I'm still waiting
[passively] for a LAPACK wrapper / tutorial, I think you've identified an
important gap in linalg and I hope that this code finds its way into a future
release.

I was hoping to pass on minor coding tricks since you were so brave as to post
your entire patch... but it looks good to me!

'night

--
James Bergstra
http://www-etud.iro.umontreal.ca/~bergstrj