Extension CVS

James Bergstra james.bergstra@umontreal.ca
Fri May 12 14:22:00 GMT 2006

To facilitate the development and subsequent exposure/testing/use of extensions
to the gsl, how about setting up a cvs server for the express purpose of storing
gsl extensions (and possibly other contributed gsl-related programs/docs) ?

Project admins moderate project proposals with generous standards, maintain gsl
api with very high standards, and include appropriate extensions into gsl from
time to time.

Also, it would serve as a great resource for new(and existing!) programmers to
the gsl, because it would be a central repository of a lot of code *using* the
GSL to do interesting things.

Does anyone have a machine for this, and/or the desire to maintain it?  I can
volunteer some time to administer the website, but I have no server machine.

--
James Bergstra
http://www-etud.iro.umontreal.ca/~bergstrj