gsl_quaternion proposition

picca@synchrotron-soleil.fr picca@synchrotron-soleil.fr
Wed May 10 14:28:00 GMT 2006

Hello

I attached here a proposition for a gsl_quaternion base on the gsl_complex.
The tar file containe a quaternion directory.
Just extract it and apply the patch to the gsl CVS version:
The patch just add the quaternion directory to the makefile.am and modify configure.ac
the generation the Makefile from the quaternion directory.

after this regenerate the ./configure and ./configure;make

I ispired myself a lot from the gsl_complex as quaternion are a generalization of the complex.
I hope it will not be to painfull to test.

for now I have just implemented
the basic add sub mul and somme other basic method.
please have a look at the gsl_quaternin_math.h

For each function of math.c I wrote a test in test.c

Have a good day.

Frederic